JAC's client is japan factory, who is looking for :
position : hr-recruitment
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Make the plan to recruit workers and staffs
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Training company’s regulation for new workers and staffs
- Control & manage uniform stock
- Support HR team in other assignments as required.
1. Experience & Expertise
- Male/Female, from 23~30 years old.
- University graduation in human resources or related fields.
- Having at least 1 experiences in Recruitment field is an advantage.
- Proficiency on computer literacy;
2. Personal characteristics & soft skill
- Good at communication and problem solving.
- Carefulness, honest.
- Team-work, responsible.
- Expertise from 1 ~ 2 years’ experience in HR in big manufacturer
- Ultimate level of carefulness & hardworking
- Good at Interpersonal & presentation skill
- Well versed in Excel skill (excel formula applied)
Detail contact to Ms Ngan : firstname.lastname@example.org, zalo 0913.645.168(Ngân)