[HN-Nha Trang] Japanese Company - Thermal Power Plant Project
(1 year in Hanoi, 3 years in Nha Trang at site)
Position: ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE MANAGER
A. Job Description:
Report to Japanese Manager
1. Accounting and tax
‐ Tax declaration of PIT and FCT(VAT,CIT) by communicating with consultant
‐ Bookkeeping in accordance with VAS (Vietnamese Accounting System)
‐ Manage and make Payment to subcontractor
‐ Forecast the cash flow of project office (expenditure and income from customer)
‐ Preparing the finance report
‐ Manage expense claim and allowance claim;
‐ Manage insurance, medical claim
2. Human resource management and Personnel administration of site personnel
‐ Establish employment regulation of the project office
‐ Recruit and train local personnel
‐ Arrange or support expatriates to obtain work permit and / or visa;
‐ Assist arrangement of site personnel’s local and overseas business trip / travel
‐ Manage annual leave / home leave / medical leave.
3. Site office management (after moving to Nha Trang)
- Set up office furniture and office Electronic equipment (e.g. Internet, copy machine, etc.)
- Reserve / arrange accommodation and transportation for the site personnel including those from overseas
- Manage company vehicles, drivers, toll and petrol cards
- Support medical care of site personnel
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
- Minimum three (3) years of experience of administrative, tax and accounting work.
- General knowledge of VAS and taxation in Vietnam.
- A Bachelor's degree with seven four (4) years' experience or a Master's degree with three (3) years' experience of accountant, commercial, business administration..
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage the administration group and train the staff as an assistant manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic Salary：1,200USD/month（Gross）※negotiable depending on skills and experiences
- Bonus：once a year, equivalent to 1 month basic salary
- Additional salary for overtime work and work in holiday
- Accommodation in Nha Trang (after moving to Nha Trang)
- Home leave allowance ( 3 times/month, after moving to Nha Trang)
- Support for accommodation fee in Hanoi ( in case you need moving from another area)