A foreign real estate corporation is looking for an Architect Manager with solid experience in high-rise building, condominium, commercial and/or mix-used building projects.
- Manage project design and schedule to meet the deadline and quality standards.
- Manage Architect Staffs.
- Give instruction and coordinate with partner design company, design consultants.
- Check the design from consultant to make sure they comply with regulations and company standard.
- Prepare administrative application documentation.
- Follow specification changes during construction.
- Study related regulations and apply to the project.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in design/construction company.
- Experience with high-rise building projects (residential, mix-used,…).
- Experience in the same business at a foreign company or real estate development company.
- Excellent English skills.
- Bachelor’s degree of Architecture.
- Company bus.
- Annual year-end bonus and performance appraisal.
- Other benefit such as company trip, phone allowance, lunch allowance, etc.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.