- Prepare documents and documents for purchase, sale, import and export of goods.
- Storing and managing documents: contracts, acceptance, liquidation ...
- Drafting administrative documents and dispatches to provide customers.
- Receive phone calls, in charge of mail to and from the Company.
- Manage working time of Company employees.
- Responsible for other office work under the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Job details are discussed specifically during the interview.
- Male (preferred) or Female under 30 years old.
- Japanese N2 and above.
- Experience in administration for 2 ~ 3 years or more.
- Living in Ha Nam (or neighboring provinces), can take the initiative to travel to work.
“We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.”