Japanese company specializing in developing and operating mobile game applications and other information technology businesses.
- Develop UI design and ideas for company’s game products.
- Ensure user-friendly, attractive and responsive design (UX).
- Other related design works (banner, effect, …).
- Build and feedback about games’ characters.
- High responsibility for finishing works that ensure product quality and project deadline.
- Take the initiative in communicating and giving feedbacks about projects.
- Make suggestion to improve works.
- Improvement through training and working.
- Sharing abilities and experiences with other team members.
- Contribute to company’s culture.
- Follow company’s regulations and policies.
- Follow guidelines of confidentiality, protection and licensure of all projects.
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in UI/UX game design.
- Have knowledge about color and layout.
- 2 years of working experience in game industry.
- Knowledge about anatomy.
- Creative and have passion for product design.
- Multi-task, open, and willing to learn.
- Social insurance, unemployment insurance, health insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Annual leave, holiday leave, anniversary leave, family birthday leave, …
- Tet bonus.
- Annual health check.
- Company trip, team building, birthday party, Christmas party, …
- Career training, development, and promotion opportunities.
- Proactive and challenging working environment.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.