SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
JAPANESE COMPANY-HOAN KIEM, HANOI
- BSc/Ba in Business Management/Economic or relevant field and having 3- 5 years of sales or market research experience. MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Female (around 30 years old)
- Language: English (Business), Japanese (N2)
- Salary Negotiable
- Working time: Mon-Fri (8-17h)
SKILL, QUALIFICATION, ABILITY
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills; Collaboration Skills;
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills; strong Research and Strategic analysis skills;
- Problem-solving and Creative skills;
- Time Management and Planning skills;
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
Level: Senior/Assistant Manager
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications.
- Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Do another job upon company request.