JAC’s client is a traditional Japanese Company that is established over 40 years.
Working on: Machine tools, sheet metal forging machines, electric machines such as laser discharge, automation systems such as CAD / CAM systems, robots, sales of production equipment in general, sales of used machines, an overhaul of existing machines, import/export business
The representative office in Ho Chi Minh City is opened in 2012, focus on machine tools, work related to printed circuit boards and semiconductors, systems: such as procurement of medicines and materials.
• Prepares, organizes and manages customer quotes and contracts.
• Manage goods, and report to superiors when the goods are not the right models
• Ensure existing contracts are updated and administered.
• Administer pricing policies as determined by sales and finance executives.
• Develops relationships with customers.
• Notify the customer if there are any changes to the new orders
• Maintain and organize all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
• Support the preparation of proposals to customers.
• Finding the information and preparing the documents for superior in business trip.
• Prepares reports for decision making.
• Prepare rooms for meetings, sales events, and reservations for customer visits.
• Administer and maintain social media and company website.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2 years of relevant experience
• English speaking: Business level.
• Excellent communication, customer service, and computer skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Power point, Word and Excel.
Working time: Monday – Friday (Saturday is 2 times/month) 8:00 – 17:00
Working location: District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Salary: 500 – 800 USD (Gross)