Vị trí này sẽ là chuyên gia đảm nhận về thiết kế cũng như triển khai các công trình hàng hải: cảng biển, đê điều,..
• To assume the role as a leader in Marine Engineering specializing in detailed design of Marine Structures, other related works and all construction aspects of the marine projects.
• Provide necessary mentoring of other engineers to perform similar detailed Marine Engineering design and constructions.
• Prepare Basis of Design (BOD) and Scope of Works (SOW) for Marine Engineering design and Specifications for the construction works.
• Familiar with international codes and guidelines
• Perform computer structural models of marine structures, analysis and carry out detailed design including preparations of calculation sheets, developing the design sketches and drawings and review of drawings
• Prepare BM/BQ, cost estimates and construction schedule for the Marine Works.
• Prepare design report
• Prepare procurement packages for marine equipment for requisition to subcontractors for example fenders, load monitoring and docking aid system (LMDAS) and other related marine equipment
• Evaluate submission packages from subcontractors who will be carrying out the Marine construction works.
• Coordinate, supervise, expedite, check/approve subcontractor’s documents such as method statement, request for information (RFI), material substitutions etc.
• To be the communication focal point between company and partners such as other group of Companies, vendors and Clients. Coordinate inputs/requests/clarifications from related disciplines (such as Metocean, geotechnical, Piping, Process, Electrical, Instrument, Quality Control, Project Management, etc.) and provide the necessary information / feedback through reviews or consultation with Clients/Vendors for clarifications.
• Assist subcontractors as a field engineer at the site.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering with a good knowledge in Civil and Structural engineering.
• Having 10 years’ experience or more in Structural engineering of marine facilities
• Having good knowledge of marine construction for designing marine facilities.
• Knowledge of international codes for concrete design, material such as Eurocode, British Standards, ASTM, ACI, API ASCE etc.
• Familiar with AutoCAD, Microsoft office
• Good command of English, including speaking, listening and writing (Higher than 600 TOEIC is preferred)
• Highly self-motivated, self-growing mindset, a team player with strong commitments to safety (HSE) both at work and on site, meeting project deadlines and working within budget.
• Willing to travel or relocate to site and /or overseas job assignment if required.