Responsible to create high quality products with the standard recipes and presentations in order to maintain quality standards and consistency of product.
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, chocolate cake and chocolate candy… following traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to develop, designs, or creates new ideas and items for Pastry Kitchen
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.