- You will work on some software development projects with a startup company in Singapore to make world wide shipping & logistics industries more efficient and effective.
- You and your team will receive requirements as User Stories from end-users (Singapore, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Japan).
- Beside coding tasks, you will have access to every steps in LEAN software development cycle: UI-UX, Architecture, Unit Testing, Automation Testing, User Interview...
- Responsibility with task: not just only finish the task but also understand about how the task works and is it productive or does the task solve the problem.
- Understand clearly about object-oriented programming and design pattern.
- No hesitate to research new technology or jump out of your comfortable zone.
- At least 2 year’s experience of web development.
- Good at HTML5, CSS3.
- Have strong knowledge in ES5/ES6.
- Familiar with command line tools (npm, NodeJS, bash, shell scripts...).
- Have Ruby on Rails knowledge is a plus.
- Have HAML knowledge is a plus.
- Have Leaflet knowledge is a plus.
- Competent in English and has the ability to communicate with native English speakers effectively.
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong problem-solving background especially on optimization.
You’ll have the chance to build world-class products for people around the world. In addition to that, here are the perks at working with our team:
- Regular on-the-job training by our team leads.
- 13th month salary.
- Regular technical seminar to improve your technical skills.
- Improve your presentation skill by hosting a seminar on your favorite topic.
- Salary review based on performance every 6 months (if applicable).
- 100% social & medical insurance paid.
- Macbooks + 2nd monitor + Android/iPhone device (if you are Android/iPhone Developer).
- Join us on our annual company trip, every year.
- Free food & drink anytime you want.
- Tons of cool toys (PS4, Drones etc.)
- Work in an nice, open and flat office.
- Improve your health, communication skill with every week outdoor team building activities.