- You will work on some software development projects with partner which is a startup company in Singapore to make worldwide shipping & logistics industries more efficient and effective.
- You and your team will receive requirements as User Stories from end-users (Singapore, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Japan)
- Beside coding tasks, you will have access to every steps in LEAN software development cycle: UI-UX, Architecture, Unit Testing, Automation Testing, User Interview...
- Have a chance to experiment with DevOps tasks: setting up server, executing deployment, configure and update CI server…
- At least 2 year’s experience of development on following technology stacks:
- Ruby on Rails framework
- Relational database design and implement using PostgreSQL
- Linux and Mac
- Git with github/bitbucket
- English: writing, reading. Good level is preferred
- Experience with Angular JS, React JS is a plus
- Able to use Amazon Cloud (EC2, SES, S3...), Heroku is a plus
You’ll have the chance to build world-class products for people around the world. In addition to that, here are the perks at working with our team:
- Regular on-the-job training by our team leads
- 13th month salary
- Regular technical seminar to improve your technical skills
- Improve your presentation skill by hosting a seminar on your favorite topic
- Salary review based on performance every 6 months if applicable
- 100% social & medical insurance paid
- Macbooks + 2nd monitor
- Join us on our annual company trip, every year
- Free food & drink anytime you want
- Tons of cool toys (PS4, Drones etc.)
- Work in an nice, open and flat office.
- Improve your health, communication skill with every week outdoor team building activities.