| - Auditing financial statements and detecting errors and frauds and making adjustments in the financial statements: Assist in coordinating with the leader of the audit team to carry out the audit process from the stage of the audit planning, the audit to the synthesis and preparation of audit reports.
- Support to advise clients on issues related to accounting policies, finance, tax policies and related legal documents; Consulting about VAT, CIT, PIT, FCT for companies.
- Make and review financial statements: balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow monthly.
- Review VAT, VAT invoice using, PIT, CIT, FCT monthly , quarterly and yearly; reports. Prepare document to refund VAT, tax inspection, tax finalization.
- Deal with government tax.
- Make internal reports to parent company.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, yearly reporting package submit to managing board under timeline policy.