Position: Human Resources Deputy Manager
The 100% Japanese owned company is power company
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR and recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The bulk of the role will involve employee orientations, benefits administration, compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, but there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We are eager to find an HR deputy manager who easily connects with people and has a detail‐oriented, forward‐looking mindset to handle the diversified and professional nature of the workforce.
· Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes, including development of HRM system
· Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
· Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
· Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable legal requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
· Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
· Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
· Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
· Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
· Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
· Build strong relationships with external labor service suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
· Handle confidential matters with discretion.
Skills and Qualifications required:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources (preferred)
· 5+ years in human resources or recruitment
· Proficiency in English, Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
· Adaptive to problem‐solving and conflict resolution
· Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
· Understanding labor and HR regulations
· Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of Office365.
· Experience working in international company
· Detail‐oriented and organizational nature
· Experience working with HRM module in Dynamics 365.
Salary: Negotiable due to experiences of the candidates
ð CV Apply: Duong.NT@jac-recruitment.com