· Work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
· Gather and analyze information, formulate, test, hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations.
· Present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
· Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
· Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Vietnamese
· Willingness to travel
· Associates will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. You will also receive guidance and support from other local offices or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
· Your capability and performance determine your consulting career path. As a fast moving consulting firm, we provide great opportunities for talented consultants to build their careers in Asia.
· All consultants are evaluated on a 6-month basis towards promotion
· Other contributions (eg. sales, working attitude, office/team building efforts and initiatives etc.) are taken into account in considering bonus offers and/or employment continuity.
COMPANY GENERAL BENEFITS
· Review of salary & Rank/Title 2 times per year (in Apr & Oct)
· Allowances: mobile phone (VND 1mil./month), parking fee, gasoline fee (depending on distance to office)
· Insurance: healthcare insurance for employees
· Others (GYM, Education): applicable to senior members* (from Associate Manager and/or with over 12 months’ seniority)