KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Technical training
o Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
o Prepare the training material and information.
o Organise and conduct training programs to engineers.
o Evaluate the engineer’s capabilities through regular tests
o Prepare training calendar.
• Product QA
o Window point for all the technical escalation.
o Simulate the problems and provide suitable solution.
o Engage with Regional headquarters for technical matters.
o Interact with Regional headquarters and Sales team for any specific product rework and market recovery plan.
• Product performance report
o Prepare regular and special reports for the assigned products.
• Direct End User / Partner Support
o Visiting customer locations for evaluation of the situation and performing any escalated repairs.
o Evaluate potential service partner’s technical capabilities.
o Support Partners on any technical related issues.
• Degree in Engineering with at least 5 year of relevant field repair experience on Printers, Projectors and Scanner (minimum 2 relevant products).
• Ability to analyse wide range of products hardware failures, repair and troubleshoot to component level.
• Knowledge of wide range of applications related to printing, Wired and wireless networking and product specific industry knowledge.
• Basic colour management skill.
• Experience as a technical trainer
* SALARY: 15 mil - 28 mil