v Job Description
· Manage accounting department.
· Initiate business plan and forecast: Make up of data base, PL / BS, Cash flow and report.
· Cost management: Control of variable cost and fixed cost.
· Prepare monthly and yearly closings: PL / BS, Cash flow and reports.
· Tax and audit management: To be responsible for accuracy and savings of tax.
· Asset management: implement activities to ensure efficiency of capitalization, material inventory and asset depreiation.Work with insurance companies to ensure company’s assets are insured and effective claims in case of loss or damage.
· Cash management: Supervising accounting staff in management of PO, PR, voucher checks, remitance, accrual expense, effect input and reconciliation, A/P, A/R monthly
· Experience about accounting and finance at least 7 years,
· Understand law on tax, custom procedure, custom law, etc
· Good planning skill, analysis skill,
· Fluently in English/ Japanese
· From 1000$-1300$