Position: Warehouse Supervisor
The Japanese company engaged in manufacturing a diversified range of electronic cables and hi- tech cables to serve for automotive and other industries
- Extend of storage space, handling equipment to meet present and future requirements
- Management and warehouse operations system
- Control and Manage safety in warehouse
Implement & Supervise Daily:
- Handle and arrange loading, unloading for goods & returned warehouse
- Check that pallet status to sort damaged and good pallets.
- Assign works to staffs and review staff’s performance
- Instruct and guide all the struck to come in and out of warehouse for loading and unloading at the warehouse
- Ensuring that storage conditions are within regulation and recommendation
- Check and support all operations of warehouse
- University graduated.
- English skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Preferable 2-3 experience years in the same position in cable production of foreigner or oversea company.
- Fluency in operating software programs such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Responsible, initiative, independent personality.
- Reputation for sincerity, honest and reliability.
- Salary: 800- 1000$ gross and bonuses with long holidays at April 30, September 2, Lunar New Year, Lunar New Year.
- Working time: 22 days / month (Off all Saturday and Sunday/ month).
- Shuttle bus from Hai Duong city or Hanoi city to the factory.
- Periodic health examination, summer travel.
- And many other benefits under current Vietnamese labor law.
Location: Hải Dương.
ð Email Apply: Duong.NT@jac-recruitment.com