Vị trí này sẽ đảm nhiệm ở vai trò chuyên gia cho các dự án liên quan đến địa chất, chuyên về tính toán độ chịu lực của nền, móng, cọc cho các công trình xây dựng.
• To be leader for Geotechnical design and construction works.
• To train other engineers the knowledge required for Geotechnical design & construction.
• Prepare soil bearing capacity calculations and settlement estimations for shallow foundations.
• Prepare pile bearing capacity calculations and soil improvement planning.
• Prepare specifications for Geotechnical design and the construction works.
• Prepare the calculation sheets, design modelling based on relevant software then develop the design drawings for Geotechnical work.
• Prepare BM/BQ for Geotechnical work.
• Prepare soil investigation plan, soil investigation requisition to subcontractors.
• Evaluate subcontractors who will carry out the Geotechnical investigation/construction works.
• Coordinate, supervise, expedite, check/approve subcontractor’s documents such as method statement etc.
• To be communication focal point between company and partners such as other group companies, vendors and Clients. Process inputs/requests from related disciplines (such as Piping, Process, Electrical, Instrument, Quality Control, Project Management, etc.) then provide them necessary information by self-judgment or consulting Clients/Vendors.
• Assist subcontractors as a field engineer at the site.
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering with a good knowledge at Soil Mechanics, Foundation, modelling of Soil and Foundation.
• Knowledge of international codes for concrete design, material such as Eurocode, AASHTO (Foundation design), ASTM, etc.
• Having 10 years’ experience or more.
• Good skill of using AutoCAD and Offices and other Geotechnical modelling software such Geoslope/Slide, Plaxis.
• Good English communication including speaking, listening and writing (Higher than 600 TOEIC is preferred)
• High self-motivated and self-growing mindset. Can work at site and overseas per job requirement