New set-up Japanese Manufacturing company
Location: Thang Long 3 IZ
1. Position: Supply chain manager
2. Job summary:
- Analyze current buying systems and create the best methods for day-to-day purchasing operations.
- Will be responsible for overseeing program purchasing team.
- Is establishing Buyer goals based on corporate inventory needs and sales projections for the coming year and setting career objectives for each member of the program purchasing team.
- A skilled negotiator with previous experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Monitor day to day activity regarding dispatch and receival functions and staff accordingly
- Report monthly activity on inbound/outbound functions in terms of KPI metrics
- Assist with all aspects of reporting and achievements in line with the required outcomes of the business
- Monitor and review 3rd party suppliers such as freight forwarders as required
- Provide escalation to urgent matters and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through team communication such as regular team meeting and discussion
- Interact with the sales and support teams to deliver excellence in all matters relating to Logistics
- College/BA, or Warehouse/Logistics related
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as Supply chain manager in Japanese manufacturing
- Prefer experience in chemical products
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to work under pressure, ability to manage teams
- MS Office skills
- Salary: Negotiable
- Company transportation from center Hanoi
- Bonus 13th month salary
- Working from Monday to Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)