• The responsibilities shall be for the pre sales activities for the promotion of Engineering software / solutions (show the client how to use geodetic machines, positioning devices) and they shall be willing to travel anywhere within Vietnam.
• Responsible for pre-sales duties which include demonstrating the company products to potential customers at customers’ site.
• Develop work statements for projects with customers. Provide consulting services at the customer site.
• Responsible for providing exceptional pre-sales technical support to the client, marketing department and prospects to help drive sales of our products.
• Conduct on-site and web based software demonstrations and training classes.
• Provide comprehensive technical and application demos and understand requirements and run benchmarks.
• Competition tracking, benchmarking, coordinate with clients for implementing Engineering software’s.
• Answer customer questions relating to products, competitive products, and technical issues relating to product integration within the customer’s environment.
• Any other tasks assigned by your superior or management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Geodetic) or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in Geodetic engineering software / solutions project implementation and support is required for this position.
• Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• proficiency and good command of spoken English and good writing skills.
• Self initiative and ability to work independently and well under pressure.