JAC’s client is an electrical company which was established in Japan.
· Seeking & selecting suppliers which providing best price and quality
· Discussing and negotiating prices
· Developing competitive suppliers
· Monitoring the purchasing process follow company's policy and suggest for improving it.
· Ensuring proper placing of Purchase Orders: quantity, price, terms and conditions, delivery schedule and payment terms
· Following up quality issues with supplier based on feedback from other sections
· Coordinating with concerned sections solving issues which concerning to Purchasing affairs.
· Working place: Thao Dien Ward, District 02
· Working time: Monday – Friday
· Bachelor’s Degree in related majors
· Good at English (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
· Good communication, negotiation, reporting skill, logical thinking
· At least 1year experience working with M&E supply
· Working experience in a relevant position in ME companies or Construction companies is preferred
· Understanding the market
· Having good relationships with candidate suppliers in the market is preferred
· Good MS Office skills (esp. Excel, Word, Outlook)
BENEFIT: Successful candidate will be offered a GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE, and chances for self-development and promotion in a professional working environment.