- Senior Manager/Manager of Business Development and Implementation
- Develop the power projects, especially renewable power projects.
- Identify new keys contacts and develop the relationship with clients, relevant local authority at all levels including executive level.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders of the power sector in Vietnam.
- Coordinate with internal Engineering, Finance and Legal team to make the team heading the same direction.
- Research and update all local regulations related to power project as well as other infrastructure business sector.
- Lead technical and commercial team, supervise the performance and build up a strong team to provide excellent technical, commercial and legal support to the clients and partners.
- Propose the company strategic development plan, analyses the business strategies and deploys it as approved by Management.
- Update all business development activities on a daily/weekly basis and provide information to the Management relevant pricing, terms, policy, and making strategy.
- In each target project, lead the team to conduct feasibility study, get authorization from government and the project listed in PDP, negotiate all project documents, arrange funding (equity and financing) and do all the things required to close the deal.
- Make staff training plan to improve other staffs’ performance availability.
- Perform other duties at executive level as requested by the Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project development in Power Sector.
- Having strong network with power ministry, organization such as EVN, ERAV, MOIT,…
- Having technical/engineer/power background to understand the internal works.
- Proficient in all MS Office software especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; the ability to develop clear and concise development plans and presentations covering project status, timeline, risk assessment, and budget needs and performance.
- Understanding of local community dynamics, with the ability to negotiate effectively with landowners, regulators, utilities, and other stakeholders.
- Available to travel regularly.
- Familiarity with renewable energy project development.
- Previous experience in the wind and solar industry and project development in Vietnam.
- Solid understanding of the process of renewable energy project in Vietnamese related authorities.
- Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City