· The responsibilities shall be for the pre sales activities for the promotion of CAD/CAM/CAE Engineering software, and they shall be willing to travel anywhere within Vietnam.
· Responsible for pre-sales duties which include demonstrating the company products to potential customers at customers’ site.
· Develop work statements for projects with customers. Provide consulting services at the customer site.
· This position is responsible for providing exceptional pre-sales technical support to the client, marketing department and prospects to help drive sales of our products.
· Conduct on-site and web based software demonstrations and training classes.
· Provide comprehensive technical and application demos and understand requirements and run benchmarks.
· Competition tracking, benchmarking, coordinate with clients for implementing CAD/CAM/CAE software’s.
· Provide demonstrations, presentations, case studies and product information CDs.
· Answer customer questions relating to products, competitive products, and technical issues relating to product integration within the customer’s environment.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
· Min. 2 year(s) of working experience in Technical / Engineering division.
· Good command of English