Japanese Manufacturing company
Administration & HR Manager
Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Report to : General Director
1. Develops, implements personnel policies and procedures, as well as monitors all HR activities, including:
- Recruitment, hiring and orientation;
- Training and development;
- Compensation and benefits, including monthly payroll administration; working condition
- Worker’s compensation for labor accident and related;
- Annual performance appraisal;
- Personnel data and labor documentation
- Organizational development and labor relations.
2. Stays current with laws and regulations affecting personnel issues, employment practices or trends and recommends new or revised policies and procedures as appropriate.
3. Positively communicates and provides advices/consultancy to Management and Staffs for all HR issues.
4. Keeps the balance between the Management’s requirements and Staff’s expectation on personal benefits.
5. Leads and supervises operations in all Administration job lines, ensuring the most efficient and professional services provided by staffs of Administration and HR Department:
- Manages office activities and purchasing/upgrade of office equipment, facilities and systems to minimize disruption to business activities;
- Directs the evaluation and selection of outsourcing services aiming to receive satisfactory standards of services with reasonable cost.
- Conduct necessary improvement at every chance to enhance the operation efficiency.
6. Supports issues relating to Company’s licences and other duties as required by BOD from time to time.
Ø Male or Female
Ø Age: 35 ~ 45
Ø University graduate
Ø Having at least 05 years of working experience in the same or similar position. Working experience in manufacturing industry will be a plus.
Ø Having high sense of integrity and sound management. Be objective in decision making and be able to explain the rationale with transparency.
Ø Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other departments; Ability to clearly communicate with Company’s members about Organization’s goals, objectives and Management’s decision.
Ø Good management and leadership skills.
Ø Good command of English for fluent communication.
Ø In-depth understanding of Vietnam Labor laws and Labor market.
Ø Good knowledge of general administration.
SALARY & BENEFITS
-Basic salary: VND 22,000,000. (or can Nego)
-Allowance: VND 1-2 million (around)
-2 month probation.
-Social Insurance/Health Insurance/Unemployment Insurance: as per prevailing laws.
-Car pick- up from Hanoi City as fixed points