- Collecting and processing detailed accounting data through activities arising in the operation of the Company, tools, assets, collection and payment.
- Carry out the process of cash collection, transfer, debt management, cost management according to the regulations of the Company, regulations of the Government to ensure the effective operation of the system.
- Organizing the storage and preservation of books, accounting documents, accounting reports, safety and confidentiality.
- Accounting of income, expenses, depreciation of assets.
- Monitoring and managing debts.
- Monitoring, issuing invoices, sales reports.
- Monitoring and monitoring data monthly inventory report
- Salary and salary deductions for all staff, manager monthly.
- Prepare table of prepaid expenses, assets, monthly inventory.
- Make tax declaration, report, pay tax at the right place. (VAT, PIT, CIT)
- The final settlement report.
- Internal reports as required by BOM.
- University Degree of Accounting
- Upto 5 years experiences
- Communication: English or Japanese
- Having a chief accountant and a certificate of chief accountant experience
- Priority users have an experience at the production & manufactory.