The company is one of Japan’s leading financial institutions to offer highly fruitful financial products & services to all its customers, both in Japan and abroad. Along with the business expansion and further development of talent manpower in Vietnam, we are looking for a suitable qualified candidate for the following position in Hanoi Branch:
- Handling the inquiries/application from customers over the counter.
- Handling cash deposit & withdrawal.
- To receive application for outgoing Remittance from customer and check supporting documents to ensure the compliance with SBV regulation for foreign exchange control;
- Deal with all incoming telegraphic transfer (Swift, Electronic Clearing (CITAD), Vietcombank Electronic Payments (VCB Money)
- Confirm all transactions are complied with the regulation of Compliance and Anti Money laundering of Head Office and State Bank of Vietnam.
- University degree.
- Good command of Microsoft Office esp Excel and Ms. Access
- Fluent in English (oral & written), Japanese language is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good sense of carefulness, teamwork, responsibility, initiative and hard-working.
- Ability to work in a team under high pressure and willing to work overtime if necessary.
· Understanding of Law on foreign exchange control is preferable.
· 1-3 years’ banking experience is preferable.
Location: Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội.
Working hours: Mon-Fri (8:00 – 17:00)