· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Gathering information about our clients business and opportunities from all available sources and sharing
· Coming up with ideas and campaigns to drive sales
· Educated to a degree level in a related field
· at least 5 years of working experience in tourism industry .
· Ability to work in a multicultural, fast paced organisation
· Solid experience in formal sales training.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Fluency in English
· Ability to work in a multicultural organisation
SALARY: ~ 2000 $ Gross