- Finance operation control, rick assessment and propose process for dealing promptly.
· Consulting about financial planning and monitoring Profit and Loss according the Company Strategy.
· Managing the Company’s Financial Statement, ensure that all the statements are done fully, accurately and on time.
· Controlling cash flow to ensure the Company’s finance source.
· Organizing Finance and Accounting department’s activities to ensure all the members comply with accounting department function and their duties.
· Responsible for reporting directly to CEO about finance data which is related to operations of the Company and analyzing financial indicators.
· Responsible for implementing budget processing, cash flow forecasting and management reporting.
· Implement processes to plan and manage the annual budget each department/ board and monitor the performance, compare with actual data; assist BOD to budget control according to strategy and objectives, the general orientation of the Company.
· Consulting to BOD Finance policies, Accounting Standards, Tax regulation
· Take part in projects of the company, including the investment of valuable equipment to calculate the efficiency before investing.
· Creating forms, sample financial analysis report.
· Take part in building service charges in the Hospital, building price list social insurance payment