· Manage approximately 50 staffs
· Recruiting, training and supervising staff, producing staff rotas, preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
· Agreeing and managing budgets, setting targets, assessing and improving profitability
· Planning menus
· Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
· Promoting and marketing the business
· Overseeing stock levels, ordering supplies
· Greeting and advising customers, handling customer enquiries and complaints
· Keeping statistical and financial records
· Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
· Report to Japanese Director
· Age: 19 – 35
· Degree on Business studies, management, hospitality management, catering or F&B related.
· At least 4 years of experience working in the manager position of F&B or restaurant industry.
· English: Upper- Intermediate / Advanced
· Leadership skills, management skills, service skills
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Working time: Shift system (8 hours/day), 2 days break + 1 shift off
Salary and benefit
· Salary 1,000 – 2000 US$
· Allowance / treatment: Salary + bonus / raise, various allowances (commuting allowance, medical insurance, etc. based on Viet Nam Labor Code)
· Bonus will be reviewed after 1 year of working
· Review promotion every year depending on the ability.