Officer (Loan Trade and Treasury Operation Department)
Advertised on : 30 May 2018 | Closing date : 29 Jun 2018
Job Reference : 01699
WHAT YOU DO
- Process Loan Administration transaction
- Process Guarantee transaction
- Update and comply with the Procedure manual, internal rules, memorandums, Bank rules and regulations and any other instruction from Supervisor, Department Head & Management,
- Study and comply with local regulations which are related to his/her duties.
- Report to Supervisor any abnormal issue(s) related to banking business during the day.
- Prepare the report concerning to his/her assignment and submit to supervisor for checking
- Reports to Assisstant Manager - Loan Trade and Treasury Operation Department.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Good English and computer skills
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Foreign Trade is preferable (a copy of the transcript is required to enclose with CV)
- At least 03 years experience in Loan Administration.
- Working experience in foreign bank is preferable