WHAT YOU DO
- Report to Head of Legal and Compliance
- Assist Head of Legal & Compliance in oversight AML activities of the Bank and in managing the AML team of the Bank, including but not limited to the followings:
- Leading the AML team of the bank for maintaining sound and efficient AML framework, systems and internal rules to ensure the Bank complies with Head Office Rules, local laws and regulations;
- Keeping the bank abreast of the trend of international standards and practices relating to AML and terrorist financing;
- Being in charge of all AML matters of the Bank including but not limited to AML checking, transaction monitoring, AML independent reviews and AML risk assessment;
- Dealing with AML matters stipulated by local regulators; in responding to queries or inquiries by internal and/or external auditors regarding any AML matters;
- Conducting adequate AML training sessions and/or study meetings for staff ; and
- Managing AML related projects.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 7 years experience at AML Compliance position in a foreign banking Vietnam, with at least 2 years at manager level.
- Good understanding of & experience in deploying AML systems & standards and AML projects.
- Solid project and team management experience.
- Fluent English & Vietnamese.
- Being accountable, self-motivated, trustworthy and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
- ACAMS certificate is preferable.
Education Required: Bachelor degree, Economic or Banking is preferable
Monthly Salary and Bonus Range (USD): Negotiation