- <Job Summary>
This Job is expected to provide support department’s sales activities.
- <Main Accountabilities>
- To act as a commercial coordinator between customers and domestic/overseas business partners.
- To follow up existing business – Japanese account
- To identify business opportunity and develop new accounts under the supervision.
- To build good relationships with customers and maintain constant contract.
- To constantly provide market trends and data analysis/feedback.
- To take care of Japanese Visitors and other Japanese related documentaries.
Experience & Education
- University graduation in Sales/Marketing/Trading
- Fresh person is acceptable (Under graduated student or just graduated)
Skills & Expertise
- Fluent in English (TOEIC 800 or above) & Japanese (N2 or above);
- Honest, flexible, customer oriented;
- Can work under pressure;
· Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other Departments to achieve organization's wide goals and objectives.
· Ability to clearly communicate with other members about Iron, Steel & Non-ferrous Metal related matters.
· Be able to work independently while owning a strong teamwork spirit.
· Hard working and trustworthy