The Japanese Company (Granted Establishment Permit/Business Registration Certificate, Establishment Permit in Viet Nam) starts recruiting for positions in new factory opening in Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park. The position of Factory General Manager expects to provide experienced candidates opportunities high control of developing and managing of the factory. This promising position will be considered to become regional Viet Nam General Director in the future.
Factory General Manager will responsible for setting up and coordinating new factory.
Experience of manager/ director level in field of factory managing is required. Candidate should have experience in setting up factory. Candidates should perform good management skill in coordinating different department such as accounting, HR, and manufacturing.
· Be responsible for all factory operations and staff
· Supporting Parent Company in setting up the factory in Viet Nam into operation
· Participating in consultation of the recruiting process to develop HR system of the company in Viet Nam
· Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
· Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
· Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
· Commit to plant safety procedures
· Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
Skills and competencies
Language: Japanese (English is optional)
4000US$ (Negotiable) + bonus and other benefits.