Your Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with C#, Unity3D
- At least 1 year of professional experience in game development.
- Good English language skills.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Good experience in using versioning tools: SVN or GIT.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge about Linux, MacOS is an advantage.
- Development experience in mobile games is an advantage
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- International working environment with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours - we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- No dress code
- A standing desk if you like
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year.
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance.
- Paid leave (12 days/year).