- Support bank staff of Accounting Dept. and Credit & Market Risk Management Dept.
- Analyze and interpret the circular * Especially, updated “Cir 35/2015/TT-NHNN – statistic reporting system apply for credit institutions, foreign banks –“ to be released shortly)
- Define the new business logic in the Regulatory Reporting System (FPT developed system)
- Create Business Requirement Document - Collaborate with bank staff of multiple location and operation areas. (H.O., Local branches, Operation dept., System dept., etc.)
- Verify new reports which were generated from system based on new business logic
- Review of deliverables which are made by team members
- Solve the issues by involving the related parties
- Report the progress/issue status to PMO
- 5-8 years experienced in banking business or consulting business for regulatory report related project.
==> Understanding Japanese bank system is greatly welcomed.
- Business experienced in Regulatory report handling
==> Experience on regulatory reporting system implementation is greatly welcomed)
- Management skill: lead a team with 3-5 members.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and soft skills including communication. (interview, presentation, discussion, etc.)
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on multi-task (to execute multiple short-term projects simultaneously.)
- Familiar to MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Languages: English
- Japanese is preferable