- <Job Summary>
This Job is expected to provide support in daily works of Legal & Risk Management Dept.’s operations.
- <Main Accountabilities>
- Handle, as the person in charge and/or assistant, any legal or compliance matters arising from the trading activities (including but not limited to business scheme advisory, transaction documents drafting/review, customs compliance…), investment activities or any other inquiries within the company or Sumitomo group companies;
- Monitoring legislations development and analyzing/ updating to the company;
- Assist the Head of Legal on other legal or compliance matters
- Report to Head of Legal.
Experience & Education
- University degree in law school
- Having 2-3 years’ working experience in international trade areas or legal practices is preferred.
Skills & Expertise
- Good English communication and presentation skills
- TOEIC score equivalent to 800 or above
- Self-study, self-development ability. Having teamwork spirit while able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasking
· Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other Departments to achieve organization's wide goals and objectives.
· Ability to clearly communicate with other members about Legal & Risk Management related matters.
· Be able to work independently while owning a strong teamwork spirit.
· Hard working and trustworthy
15.000.000 vnđ - 30.000.000 vnđ
5. Employment start: By Feb/ Mar 2018 until Dec. 2018