Based on the company business guideline, manage and develop sales staff, boost the company's revenue, expand markets, seek potential customers, and develop the capabilities of current customers.
· Manage sales team, train sales staff to become trade representatives of the company. Perform administrative tasks for the sales staff.
· Ensure sales targets according to the assigned targets. Establish the goal implementation plan and extend to sales staff
· Establish approaching methods for each customer and train sales staff.
· Organize customer conferences, display, and exhibition.
· Report customers’ feedbacks to superiors, collect feedbacks from customers, support superiors to handle, collect and report the commercial information of business competitors.
· Observe the customer contact process of each sales staff, summarize all reports, suggest tips to remedy, improve approaching methods and spread out sales staff
· Plan activities of sales section, and approve the monthly, weekly working schedules of each staff
· Make plan for promotion programs.
· Obtain bachelor degree, specializing in Sales, Marketing
· Experience in management positions, especially experience in the position of Sales Manager, prioritize candidates having the same industry (over 5 years).
· Have ability to manage, establish and maintain the effective working relations with superiors, colleagues, and partners.
· Have ability to communicate, report and work directly with manager by English
· Male, from 32 ages
Thank you so much for reading.
If you keen this positon, kindly proceed.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Have a great day!!