1- Job description:
- Manage and support PLM project.
- Studying and troubleshooting PLM-based software such as ENOVIA, 3DEXPERIENCE, Teamcenter…
- After taking some experience and understanding well about the assigned PLM-based software, it is required to support sale team on software demonstration, creating feature-based technical illustration which depicts software's features. And provide software customization service for customer.
- Expanding your knowledge and relationship: Joining us, you’ll have chance to work with our experienced engineers who are willing to share information and knowledge to help you improve quickly. Besides this, you will be requested to have series of training courses in different Asia countries and have chance to work with our partner’s experts having rich industrial experience on PLM.
- Allowances: when having business trips, company will provide favorable working conditions for you to complete the given tasks such as company’s bus, taxi and daily allowance.
- We fully compile with Vietnam’s Labor Law on labor contract, insurance, annual leave. All kind of income tax, social and medical insurance are calculated based on your actual monthly income.
- Basic salary: Negotiable with yearly salary increasement
- Male/ female with age from 30-36,
- University graduated with major in IT domain.
- English skill: can read and write technical documentations; can communicate well in English.
- We recommend engineers who have knowledge on Java, database (MS SQL, Oracle) and web programming, web service; understand about C++, Python, Visual Basic programming.
- Have at least 1-year working experience in related field mentioned above.
- Be creative, having positively-thinking and self-improving
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment,
- Friendly and have challenge spirits against hard working,
- Having business manner and Self-consciousness to be business person,
4- Working place and hours
Thang Long Industrial Park, Hanoi, be met and saw off by company’s car every day,
Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 17: 15
Saturday: 8:15 - 12:00(twice holiday per month)